- Responsible for achieving Company's sales targets.
- Well versed with the contents of the Sale & Purchase Agreement - schedule G & H.
- Attend to upkeep of sales office / show gallery / show units and ensure that consumables / stationaries are well stocked and all office equipments are in good working order.
- Capable of conducting market research independently.
- Prepare sales kit and liaise with Project Department for information/materials needed for the kit.
- Familiar with end-financing requirements.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent. Those with SPM/STPM with minimum 5 years of experience with proven track record shall be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with recognised property developers with good track record in high-end development.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Spoken knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Resourceful and mature, good networking and team player.
Interested candidates please email your latest resume together with a recent passport-size photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org